The New ISO 9001 Structure:
The new standard published in the month of September, 2015. ISO 9001:2015 is based on new High Level Structure (HLS) that brings a common framework to all management system standards. This helps to keep consistency, alignment different management system standards, offer matching sub-clauses against the top-level structure and apply common language across all standards
The key changes in the standard are:
- The emphasis on leadership
- The focus on risk management
- Emphasis on objectives measurement and change
- Communication and awareness
- Fewer prescriptive requirements
With the new standard in place, organizations will find it easier to incorporate their quality management system into the core business processes and gain greater business benefit.
For more information please contact us....