Need of ISO 22000:2005 (FSMS)
Food Safety is essential requirements for a healthy nation therefore FSMS is the basic requirements of the Healthy Nation, People and for a healthy society Failures in food supply can be dangerous and cost plenty. ISO has developed the ISO 22000 standard for the certification of food safety management systems. The standard is intended to provide security by ensuring that there are no weak links in the food supply chain, and to achieve international harmonization in the field of food safety standards.
Role of Medilink in ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Certification
Medilink having the team of Auditor, Lead Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit and contribute in the continual improvement of your organization.
Medilink team can provide the two step audit and you are entitled for the certification of ISO 22000:2005 which is required by your customer or in tender purpose.
WHY Medilink best for ISO 22000 Certification?
There are several Reasons to choose Medilink as
- Value added two step certification process
- Timely delivery of certificate as committed
- 24 X 7 support as executive team is always available
- Online processing from Application to certification decision.
- Economical and Competitive Prices of Certification
Benefits OF ISO 22000:2005 Certification
- Improvement of order efficiency of processes
- Guarantee of production process stability and high quality services
- Improvement of the firm competitive advantage
- Increase of public and state auditing bodies trust
- Increase of company price and image
- Development of the mutual confidence between a firm and a client