About ISO 14001:2004
Corporate Social Responsibilities awareness is increasing amongst all stakeholders and EMS is core part of the CSR. Implementing an Environmental Management System gives companies a competitive edge.
“Save the Environment”This is the main theme of the ISO 14001:2004 standard. To save the environment is the prima facie objectives of the corporates and industry. This is applicable to all type of the Industry which are polluting to the environment by their activities.
This standard sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It sets out a framework that an organization has to follow to implement the effective Environmental Management System. The Implementation of EMS provide a confidence in the mind of Management and Employees and stakeholders that Environmental hazards are taken care by the organization properly.
Benifits of ISO 14001:2004:
Sustainable quality assurance
- Promotes sustainable development
- Better management of your organization’s environmental impacts
- Improve waste and energy management
- Reduce risk of non-compliance with legislation and subsequent costs/prosecution
- Improve your brand image and demonstrate your organizations commitment to the environment
- Improve business focus and communication of environmental issues
For more information please contact us....